A blog on healthy living, healthy thinking, herbal recipes,healthy recipes.

Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

DIY FACE MISTS FOR DIFFERENT SKIN TYPES 
(Easy to make recipes)

Face mist for oily and acne prone skin

Ingredients:
1 medium cucumber, chopped
1/2 medium lemon
1 organic mint tea bag
1/2 cup distilled water

Preparation and use:
Mash the cucumber and squeeze out the juice, squeeze out the lemon juice also. Put the cucumber juice in bowl and add the lemon juice. Steep the mint tea in hot water for 5-7 minutes. Let the tea cool and add it to the other ingredients. Store the liquid mixture in a spray bottle. Keep it in the fridge, shake before use. 

Face mist for sensitive skin 

Ingredients
1 Chamomile tea bag
3 drops of wild orange essential oil  
2 drops of vegetable glycerin 
2 cups boiling water

Preparation and use:
Steep the tea in the hot boiling water for 10 minute. Let it cool and then add the essential oils and glycerin. Put the mixture in a spray bottle. Store it in the fridge, shake before use. 

Face mist for hydration and refreshment of the skin (good for dry skin)

Ingredients:
1 cup packed rose petals
2 cups boiling water
5- 10 drops sandalwood essential oil

Preparation and use:
Put the rose petals in pot and pour in the boiling water. Cover the pot and wait until the water is completely cool. Strain the water and add the essential oil. Pour the mixture in a spray bottle and store it in the fridge, shake before use. 

Face mist for summer (for soothing effect)

Ingredients:
1/4 cup distilled water
1 tablespoon aloe vera gel
1 teaspoon witch hazel
1 teaspoon coconut oil
4 drops frankencinse essential oil
2 drops tea tree oil essential oil 

Preparation and use:

Pour the water into a spray bottle. Melt the coconut oil and add it to the water. Add aloe vera gel, witch hazel, frankincense, and tea tree essential oils. Shake the bottle well to combine all ingredients thoroughly. Keep it in the fridge, shake before use.

Click here for more information on THE BENEFITS OF FACE MISTS (Health info and tips)

1 comment:

  1. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid, Dercum,fibromyalgia,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILLIS,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease.Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219....

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]